Staff need remote access to your network from home or the field?
Multiple branches need to communicate securely?
Virtual Private Networking (VPN), the ability to create a secure Point-to-Point connection over the Internet,
is the solution to the following and other problems:
- Site-to-site VPN: perfect for branch offices and businesses with more than one location,
allows all locations to interconnect securely, cost-effectively, and with minimal overhead
- Remote access: seamlessly enables secure remote access to your network, allowing staff
to access all of their data from home or in the field, as if they were in the office
- A combination of the above two solutions, or other customized solutions to fit your needs
- Typically we use a customized version of OpenVPN for all scenarios, with the client software
able to run across platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac). L2TP or IPSec VPNs may be recommend in some
- Authentication using various methods, such as certificates, user/password, and/or
integrated authentication with your existing Active Directory, other LDAP directory, or RADIUS
- Easy access control and auditing
Protect your network!
Firewall solutions enhance the security of your existing network and allow fine-tuned control of all
traffic that crosses your network(s).
We can audit and modify/improve your existing firewall(s) or
implement a new solution as per your specific requirements.
Please contact us
for further information on these services.